Τετάρτη 24 Απριλίου 2013

Το 18ο Κεφάλαιο του βιβλίου ''The Way I Loved You''...!




Part 18



“Linda, Linda!” I heard a voice and felt someone shaking me. I almost fell off the bed.
“What? What?” I asked annoyed. I opened my eyes and saw Emma looking at me with a smirk.
“Don't be so grumpy!” she giggled. Oh, this girl always in a good mood. She reminded me of Mackenzie, but she was gone and I should move on. All of us should. That's what she would have wanted. I missed her. She was an amazing friend. And she wasn't here. I need to fill the emptiness with the people who are here. “Come on get up! I want to go shopping!” she said like a little kid which wanted ice cream.
I groaned and covered my head with my pillow. I didn't want to get up and especially so early.
“Can we go later? I want to sleep!” I complained. Emma was right to call me grumpy. I usually wasn't in a good mood when someone woke me up.
“No, the weather is better now and it's not too cold, so get dress, we're leaving! Ah, I should probably tell you that it's going to snow in the afternoon, isn't that great?” She always had the ability to find the bright sight of the things, but she was flying from joy that moment. I wondered how she did that.
“Fine! But we will be back before it snows. I don't want to be in a car accident, again.” my mood was totally blue. As always I knew she would find a way to cheer me up.
“I swear I'll find your Christmas present before you find a space to park your ancient car!”

After 30 minutes I was ready. Emma chose my outfit. She had a good taste and it was warm.
“Okay I'm ready!” I screamed from my room. I went downstairs and saw Alicia, Steve and Emma sitting on the living room chitchatting.
I guess they met when I was sleeping, because she hadn't visited us before.
“I see you met Emma!” I smiled and sat next to them.
“Yeah! They are nice!” Emma told me.
“And she is adorable” Alicia told me and Steve nodded. I thought he liked her!
“So, let's go.” I told her. “We will be back later.”
We headed to my car and drove down to the city center.
“Hey, can we stop to take coffee?” she asked me and I nodded.
I parked the car and we got out. “I'll wait here.” I said and she went to take coffee.
I stayed against my car waiting for her. I looked around and spotted Daryl. He also saw me and headed my way.
“Hey!” was the only thing he said. It was kind of awkward between us.


“Hi!” I gave him a weak smile. I didn't know what to tell him. Actually, I did, but I kept all the questions for myself. He was about to say something, but he stopped.
I looked at him in the eyes trying to read his mind, but that didn't work. It just made me think how beautiful eyes he had. Damn!
“Hey, I brought you hot chocolate!” Emma's voice brought me back to reality. Daryl turned his head and when Emma saw him her eyes widened.
“Daryl?” she asked and smiled. They were probably friends back then, but I didn't remember, I didn't remember anything.
“Hey Emma! What are you doing here?” I noticed mixed feelings in his voice. He was happy to see her, but I also recognized the feeling of fear. Fear? What was he afraid of? Emma remembered him, so maybe he was scared that she would tell me something. But if it was something really important she would have already told me...what did he hide?
They were talking with each other so normally. And that killed me. The fact that she remembered things about him and I didn't made me feel... I don't know how to describe it.
“We should go.” I barged in on their conversation, before Emma could answer his question – whatever that was. She gave me a 'what's up' look and said;
“Yeah, well it was nice to see you Daryl.” she got in the car. I looked one last time at Daryl and I could see that he understood why I wanted to leave.
“What was that about?” she asked me when we left. I was driving to the mall, shopping sounded good suddenly.
“I just wanted to go shopping.” I lied.
She rolled her eyes. She didn't believe me, but she let it go. “Okay.”
We were walking around the mall, buying things – Emma mostly – well, I bought dark jeans I wanted to and a hoodie jacket.


After an hour and a half we spent in the mall, I decided it was about time we left. We sat down at a bench in silence, until Emma said something.
“You should change your hair.”
“What?”
“Yeah! Maybe you should cut it a bit. It is too long and maybe cut some bangs to the frame top of your face would be nice, too. And dye it a tone darker.” it seemed like she was saying her thoughts out loud. She did that a lot.
“I don't know!” I objected.
“I do!” she got up and pulled me up from my hand. We went to the hair salon and after 45 minutes my hair was totally different. Once again she was right. She was always right when it came to clothes and hair. I was looking good with that hairstyle.
“Yeah, I was right. You look great!” she smiled satisfied with herself.
“Yes, you were! I'm sure Jensen will love them.” I laughed in the idea.

The next hours passed by really quickly and it was already 8 in the evening when we got home. We spent our day shopping, chatting, watching movies and all that we usually did. Hopefully it didn't snow!
We ate dinner and finally went to sleep. That was the most normal day I had in months. It was kind of exhausting, but amazing at the same time.
I was about to close my eyes when I heard a strange noise. I turned on the lights and horrified I saw Brandon. The window was open... What's up with vampires and getting inside from the window? Stupid question...
“Hello again!” he said.
“W- What are you doing here?” I managed to ask.
“I'm here to make you remember.” he came closer to me and his eyes changed. They looked exactly like a monster's. They were black and dazzling. I couldn't look away from him. I didn't know what was happening. Then, all of sudden, everything came back to me. All the dreams I had, wasn't just dreams, it was my reality three years ago.
I remembered.
I remembered everything.


{{αν σε δυσκολεύει η αγγλική γλώσσα του βιβλίου επέλεξε στο πλάγιο μενού δεξιά ..μετάφραση - ελληνικά... ΓΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣ ΚΑΤΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΟ ΤΗΣ ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗΣ}}




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου