Δευτέρα 22 Απριλίου 2013

Το 17ο Κεφάλαιο...!



Part 17


Angel? What do you mean?” I know it was stupid but I couldn't stop myself from asking. It was unbelievable! Not only angels existed, but also I had one of them right in front of my eyes.
“By angel, I mean angel” he said sarcastically.
“I got that.” I was angry now. He was playing with me. “What I don't get is why you are here and....what can you do? Do you have the powers that the myths say?”
“ Firstly, they called myths for a reason. Of course I have powers but not the ones you have in mind. Although I can face you, I'm not what you think I am. And secondly, isn't it obvious? I'm here to protect her from both your kind and mine!”
When he finished his word I could see in his eyes that he loved her and he meant what he said. I envied him for the fact that she belonged to him.
I have to tell her something!” I told without looking at him.
“I know what you're going to tell her and, believe me, it's something she doesn't want to know”
“How can you possibly know what I want to tell her?”
“Because I've known it for a long time and I've kept it secret. I can't believe that Brandon is ready to sacrifice his daughter's life without even informing her. She wouldn't believe it, either. Anyway, I suppose it shouldn't surprise me, knowing your kind”. He said the last sentence with disgust.
“You know, there are always some exceptions...” I hoped he would be confused, but, on the other hand he took me by surprise when he shoved his head with comprehension and said; “I knew Sarah, she was a good person. I'm truly sorry about her”.
I was staring at him. He knew way more stuff than I did. The question that burnt in the back of my mind was; how? I had known Linda for about 3 years and her for one. But, all of a sudden, he was informed for things that I've just heard. He broke the silence.
“You'd better go now”. His tone wasn't threatening. He was worried about Linda. She was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up by going closer and kissing her. So, I just caressed her hair.
“Now I'm ready to go”.



Linda's P.O.V


I found Jensen looking out of my window, when I woke up. I knew from first hand that the view was beautiful.
“Hey”. My voice came out as a whisper. He turned to me and gave me a big smile.
“Good morning Princess!” he greeted me. I noticed that his eyes were red and swollen.
“Did you sleep last night at all?”
“Not a bit, I was watching you” he said with joy like he did the most interesting thing in the whole world.
“Okay, so now it's my turn. Come here and get some sleep, while your nerd girlfriend will do our homework and then will watch you dreaming”
He nodded and lay on the bed. He was already sleeping when I got up. I laughed and covered him with a blanket. Prince came to the room. Its tongue was out and its tail was moving too fast. Prince wanted to play!
“Sorry buddy, I can't right now, but if you're good I can let you lie on me legs while I'm studying. I have a lot of math’s problems to solve” I told and hugged him.
The time passed and I hadn't done much progress. I was in the third problem when my phone rang. I hadn't seen this number for a long time. I picked it up.
Hey Li!” I heard a cheerful voice in the speaker, “How are you?”
Hi Em! I'm good, you?” I asked. I was really excited to hear her voice!
“Cool!” she screamed. “Why are you whispering?”
I have Jensen in my room sleeping so...”
Hey, hey slow down. What happened with Daryl?”
How do you know about him?” I hadn't thought that anybody else from my old school would actually remember him. I didn't, so how Emma knew him.
Apparently everyone remembered him except from me...
You think I wouldn't remember that guy. Apart from being so hot, you and him had the most beautiful thing. Everybody wants what you two had.”
That was unexpected! I knew Emma from preschool and she wasn't the romantic type. And now she was jealous of a relationship I couldn't even recall.
Anyway, we broke up and now there is Jensen in my life” I didn't know what had happened with Daryl... That what I thought it happened at least...
We've got a lot to tell. How about meeting in your place?”
Yeah!”
Okay, then, open the door, please. I'm freezing out here!”
Out here? She was outside all that time? I run downstairs and opened the door. “Emma!” I yelled excited. She smiled and hugged me.
I missed you so much!” she said and let me go. She hadn't changed a bit! She was like I remembered her. Big beautiful smile, green eyes. “Me too, what did you do to your hair?” It was red. She had dyed them red. Her curly blonde hair didn't longer exist.
Do you like them?” she asked playing with her hair. “You know how much I like changes so...”
I laughed. “Red suits you perfectly!” I commented smiling. “Come on in!”
We stayed at the living room chatting about everything. She told me all about her life and because she begged me I told her about Jensen. “What else do you want to know? I told you he is great.”
Who's great?” I heard a voice and turned my head. I saw Jensen standing at the stairs with messy hair. He had just woken up and looked adorable.
He is Jensen” I told Emma. “And you're the great one.” I said to Jensen and I run to his hug. He opened his arms and I hid in them.
Sorry to interrupt but... there are others to the room.” Emma was teasing us. She laughed and turned her head when we pretended we're going to kiss. I giggled.
Hey, I'm sorry” Jensen told to Emma “I'm going to leave you two alone to chat.”
Wait” I said when he jerked out of our hug.
What?” he asked politely. He stopped and looked at me. He was so beautiful. He looked like an angel! I couldn't resist so I kissed him. It was practical the first time I was kissing him and it was great. I forgot about Emma and I zeroed in our kiss. It was nice and slow and he stopped it... for a second time.
Wow” he was... unprepared for this but he liked it, I guess.
What does this mean?” I wasn't very confident about it.
It means; I had no words. Now can I go upstairs to sleep?”
Are you kidding me? I kissed you and the only think you can think about is sleep?” I raised my eyebrows. I was hurt.
No. I want to go upstairs so I can dream about you. Your friend went to the kitchen because she felt uncomfortable and I don't want to make her leave when things get hotter” he kissed me slightly and went to my room. I was still starting at my room's door when Emma found me.
So, I suppose this is Jensen” she was teasing me, again.
Aren't you tired?”
Are you trying to change subject?” she laughed.
Is it that obvious?” I asked and she laughed harder.
Yeah but it's kinda true” she said. “I'm really exhausted. From the trip and I had an unpleasant experience waiting out in the cold. So, I would enjoy a hot bath and a bed full of blankets” she said dreamily.
Okay follow me and listen, because I gonna tell this onetime”




Thanks for everything” Em said when I got in her room.
Nothing, sleep now and if you need anything I'll be next door.” she chuckled and laid in the bed.




Should I go?” Jensen was upset about Emma being here.
If you want to”
Okay then. Will you give me a goodbye kiss?”
Nope” I told him and added, “Come and get it.”
Oh I will!” he winked and came closer to me. He wrapped his arms behind my waist and gave me a sweet and slow kiss. “Good night” he whispered against my lips and left.
I smiled at myself about how lucky I was to have him in my life. He was always so sweet and kind, like my guardian angel. I headed to my bed, thinking about him. I laid down and closed my eyes hoping to see Daryl in my dreams. Daryl? No, I shouldn't be thinking about what Emma said about us; you and him had the most beautiful thing, her words came to my mind. Why couldn't I remember it? If it was true, I wanted to know how it was to be with him. I always had that dreams or memories, but I couldn't tell the difference between reality and dreams when it comes to that subject...


{{αν σε δυσκολεύει η αγγλική γλώσσα του βιβλίου επέλεξε στο πλάγιο μενού δεξιά ..μετάφραση - ελληνικά... ΓΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣ ΚΑΤΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΟ ΤΗΣ ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗΣ}}



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου