Δευτέρα 15 Απριλίου 2013

Το 14ο Κεφάλαιο...!


Part 14


Pictures were floating in my head. Pictures of death. I heard someone yelling my name. Without knowing what had happened I woke up in a hospital room. I turned my head and saw a sleepy Daryl sitting to a chair next to my bed. I tried to speak, but my voice came out really low. “Daryl.” he immediately opened his eyes and jumped off the chair. “Oh my God, Linda you are okay.” he kissed my forehead. His touch made me shiver.
Is the others okay?” I asked considered. I remembered clearly that a car crashed into ours. Mackenzie lost control of it. She hit her head in the window. And the other car had hit her side of the car pretty hard. I saw blood everywhere. I called her name, but she didn't answer. Jensen was yelling my name all the time. However, for some reasons I couldn't answer. I hurt myself somewhere. Everything went black.





Hey, Linda” Daryl's voice brought me back to reality.
Daryl what happened to Mackenzie? Please tell me she is okay.” I said desperate. I have never felt that worried before.
I'm sorry, but...” he stopped when he saw the tears falling from my eyes.
Is Jensen..., too?” I couldn't tell it. I couldn't have lost two of the most precious people on my life.
He is fine.” he said. He sounded kinda sharp.
I sighed in relief, but about Mackenzie I couldn't take it. I might not have known her for too long, but she was one of my best friends. I could trust her with anything. I hadn't realized that I was crying with sobs. Daryl hugged me tight. “It's okay. It's gonna be okay.” he whispered into my ear. Somehow his voice calmed me down.
I stayed with my face buried in his chest for a while. It was so much that I couldn't bare the pain.
Daryl let me go when someone knocked the door. He opened it, walked out of the room and Jensen came in. He had broken his arm. It was tied in a splint.
What happened to you? Are you hurt?”
Hey, calm down princess! I'm fine! How are you feeling?”
I think I can't feel anything, but pain anymore.” Tears filled my eyes once again and I left myself crying. Jensen wiped them and gave me a kiss in my cheek. It meant nothing but a lot, too.
You know, we all feel this way.”
His words really mattered to me. He climbed to my bed and hugged me. I laid on his chest and closed my eyes. I feel asleep...




Daryl's P.O.V


I was furious. I walked outside her room just to make sure she was okay. These couple hours were the most difficult I've ever passed through. I didn't know if she was going to open her eyes anytime soon. And to make things worse, I had to put up with Jensen. He was coming every five minutes to replace me and denied to leave her side till midnight or early hours. I even told him to go get some rest, but he stayed wide awake waiting for Linda to wake up. What kind of human stays awake after an accident? I have to find his secret, he might was a danger to everyone.
I walked outside of the hospital and saw Brandon. What did he want this time? He came my way. He looked pissed. He stared at me like I did something wrong. He came near me and whispered intensely; “why did you let this happen? You're supposed to love and protect her. How could you let her out of your sight?” I didn't understand the pain in his eyes. He wanted her dead, he bit her! But now he was going crazy about her safety.
I can't understand why you even care” I said trying to defend myself. I was already blaming me for her accident. I couldn't let anybody accuse me for it.
I thought you were clever, cleverer than any other vampire at your age. But not having notice? You surprise me!” he told and left. He was implying something that is easy for me to find, but I couldn't think. She was in my mind and there was no space for anybody or anything else. I decide to search for it later, though.
I turned my interest to her once again. She was sleeping in his chest and he was singing a lullaby to her. I remembered of the time that I was the one that she was running to when she had a problem.
Hey!” I heard a voice behind me.
Erin, what are you doing here?” I said calmly. I knew she would come to watch for me. I needed to talk to her about what Brandon had told me.
Can we talk?” she asked and walked outside. I followed her and gave her a ' what's wrong' look. “I heard what Brandon told you and I know what he meant...” she stopped. She knew?
What was he talking about Erin? Why does he care about her so much? He was the one who bit her, twice.” I tried to remember what he mentioned...I put down everything I knew about her. Erin was laughing slightly. She had the same expression as Brandon. I knew it was easy and somehow it was a matter of life and death, her death. Erin was tired of looking at me trying to figure out what I missed for so long. “Come on Daryl, we are talking about the fact that Linda is Brandon's daughter!”


{{αν σε δυσκολεύει η αγγλική γλώσσα του βιβλίου επέλεξε στο πλάγιο μενού δεξιά ..μετάφραση - ελληνικά... ΓΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣ ΚΑΤΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΟ ΤΗΣ ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗΣ}}



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου