Τετάρτη 20 Μαρτίου 2013

Και τώρα το 3ο Κεφάλαιο του Βιβλίου ''The Way I Loved You''...!


Part 3


I was furious and I needed some serious explanation, but when I saw his oddly wonderful eyes staring at me with so much intense my anger vanished like a gust of wind. My voice came out really low when I asked him “ How did you get my number? Please be honest.”
Then, he gave me the deepest look and he answered me. “ Don't ask me, so I don't have to lie.”
I stared at him for a while, not understanding what he meant.
When I realized that he didn't want to answer I turned my back on him and run outside to find the only person that could make me laugh... Jensen.
While I was running I ran into someone. “ I'm sorry!” I told the person without looking up. I needed a hug right now and the only person I could count on was Jensen. Sure I loved the girls, but sometimes I couldn't stand all these questions. At least he wouldn't ask what's wrong if I didn't want to tell him. He always understands me. But I kind of felt guilty like I was using him for making myself feel better. Right now, though I needed a friend.
“ Linda!” I looked up. It was Jensen. He was looking at me with such a worried look. “ What's wrong?” he asked and I just fell in his arms. I didn't cry. I just didn't want to. I didn't feel like it. If Daryl just wanted to keep things for me, I couldn't care less. I cared a lot, but I didn't want to show it. What I felt for him was so deep even if I had only known him for a few days. It seems like I knew him forever...
Jensen hugged me tight letting me stay in his embrace until I was feeling better. “ I don't want to stay here.” I told him a while later. “ Can we skip school for today, please?” I begged him.
I knew he wouldn't agree with that. But that moment the only thing I wanted to do is to leave that place. “ What? No Linda, we can't just leave.”
“Please!” I pleaded looking at him with puppy eyes hoping that he would give in. “please.” I said a little lower.


He sighed. “ That won't happen again.” he took my hand and leaded me to his car.
We walked to his car. I got into the passenger’s sit waiting for Jensen to start the car. Instead, he got inside too and looked at me waiting for some answers. “ What happened Linda?”
I was hoping at least him, of all people, wouldn't ask me those stupid questions, but of course he did. I was still angry and upset and didn't know what I was saying “ Look just forget it, I'm gonna go.” I got outside of the car and started walking away.
“ Linda wait!” he yelled and I stopped without turning to face him. “ Fine if you don't want to talk about it we won't.” I turned around and find him beside me. “ Let's just get out of here I really don't want to go to Mr McClain's class.” I laughed at that. Mr McClain was our chemistry teacher. He was just so weird. Nobody liked him.
“ Where are we going?” I smiled. He was the best guy friend I could ever have.
“ How about my house to watch a movie or something? You always watch movies when you're sad.” he got back into the car. It was true I liked to watch movies or stay in my room listening music, when I was kinda sad.
As he was driving at his house in silence I was glancing at Jensen waiting for him to say something, but he didn't. He seemed lost in his thoughts. I looked at him carefully trying to understand what he was thinking about. His black hair had fell on his blue eyes, I don't know how he was able to see the road. He must felt my eyes on him because he asked me. “ Do I have something on my face?”
I looked in front embarrassed. I don't even know why I was looking at him. “ Um no! I was just wondering how can you see with your hair on your eyes.” what a lame excuse!
He just chuckled and pulled his hair out of his face. I just sat there looking out of the window how quickly the buildings were disappearing. Suddenly the car stopped. “ What happened?” I asked without realizing that we had arrived.
“ We're here!” he got out of the car. I followed him at the door and he unlocked it.
“ Are your parents at work?” I asked as we entered to the big familiar living room. I had spent a lot of time last summer there with my friends, since he has the biggest house we stayed there plenty of times watching movies and just laughing.
“ Yeah!” he sat on the big dark blue couch and tapped with his hand the seat next to him.
“ So which movie are we going to watch?” I asked sitting down next to him.
Hours passed and I was still at Jensen's house. It was 9 in the evening. We were watching movies and laughing like there's no tomorrow. He really helped me get my mind off Daryl. That's why I loved him, he was always able to make me smile. However, I don't think I will ever love him more than a friend.
“ Look at the time!” I said after I managed to stop laughing. We were watching a comedy and it was hilarious.
“ Come on, I'll drive you home.”
“ You don't have to. My house is almost next to yours.” I told him. He knew my house wasn't near his, but he didn't need to drive me. And I wanted to walk and clean my mind off things.
“ Okay!” he sighed disappointed. “Do you have a jacket? It's cold outside.”
“ I forgot it in my locker at school.” I replied. “ But, I'll take one of yours!” I laughed and went to his room.
I opened the door and find a messy room with clothes everywhere. “ How am I supposed to find a jacket in that room?” I said jokily and took the first jacket I found in his wardrobe.
“ Found one!” I said walking back to the living room. I wore the jacket. It was too big on me, but also very comfy.
When Jensen saw me wearing his jacket started laughing. “ You look so tiny in my jacket!” he joked.
“ Ha ha!” I faked laughed. “ I'll give it back tomorrow.”
“ You can keep it. Blue suits you perfectly!” he compliment.
I had to make it clear to him that we wouldn't be more than friends. It wasn't right to built his hopes up. Feeling guilty with myself I hugged him and gave him a goodnight kiss on the cheek. “ Good night Jensen.” I opened the door.
“ Sweet dreams!” he told me. “ Be careful!” he yelled when I was a bit far away from the house.
With only the light of the moon I started going home having a feeling that something bad would happen.
Daryl came in my thoughts... I should go to school some day soon. My life couldn't just stop because of a guy I met a few days ago. He was a pretty special guy though. I had to face him some day soon. I mustn't hide from my problems. Whatever those problems were.
“What a girl doing alone that late?” a voice said behind me and I turned to find a man in his late 20s smiling at me.
Kind of weird... “Cleaning her mind off things.” I have no idea why I told him that. I guess it just came out.
“ You know it's dangerous to walk alone.” that guy was creeping me out. I really wished Jensen had driven me home.
“ I know all people here and no one would try to hurt me...” I stopped when I realized that he was a stranger... “ Except if they were strangers.” I muttered and started to leave as far away as possible.
I was walking really fast almost running. I was terrified. I could feel it that he wanted to hurt me. “ Leaving so soon?” he appeared in front of me. I gasped. How did he do that? That was impossible...
“ I need to go home.” I tried to pass him... with no success though...
“ I'm not gonna hurt you.” he told me. “ hard...” he whispered and I saw his face changing, two fangs appeared... I was about to yell for help when he bit my neck. I screamed in pain. Hoping that all was a nightmare. I felt my heart slowing down... All of sudden I didn't feel his fangs biting my neck... I fell on the cold ground waiting for someone to take me away from there...
“ Don't touch her!” someone yelled. And if I wasn't about to faint I would be sure that it was Daryl.
After hearing two people fighting I felt someone taking me in their arms. The loss of blood made me dizzy and also see things that probably wasn't true. I swear I saw Daryl's eyes looking at me so worried. “ I'm gonna get you out of here.” his voice made me silver. “ You'll be fine, I promise.” those two last words... they reminded me something... like I had heard Daryl saying them to me in another life...
“ Hey stay with me!” I heard his voice fainting. I couldn't stay any longer.. I had lost my strength. My eyes were becoming heavier than ever. It was impossible to keep them open even if I tried my best. Who had imagined that that day would have ended up like that.
I feel asleep in Daryl's embrace. Feeling saver than ever before...


Να πούμε πως σε κάθε κεφάλαιο θα έχουμε και μια αποκλειστική εικόνα, την οποία έχει επιμεληθεί προσωπικά η Μαρία Κρητικού, και την ευχαριστούμε για την σημαντική βοήθειά της...

Επόμενο Κεφάλαιο την Παρασκευή 22/03/2013...
Έρχεται....



{{αν σε δυσκολεύει η αγγλική γλώσσα του βιβλίου επέλεξε στο πλάγιο μενού δεξιά ..μετάφραση - ελληνικά... ΓΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣ ΚΑΤΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΟ ΤΗΣ ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗΣ}}

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου