Τετάρτη 20 Μαρτίου 2013

Και τώρα το 3ο Κεφάλαιο του Βιβλίου ''The Way I Loved You''...!


Part 3


I was furious and I needed some serious explanation, but when I saw his oddly wonderful eyes staring at me with so much intense my anger vanished like a gust of wind. My voice came out really low when I asked him “ How did you get my number? Please be honest.”
Then, he gave me the deepest look and he answered me. “ Don't ask me, so I don't have to lie.”
I stared at him for a while, not understanding what he meant.
When I realized that he didn't want to answer I turned my back on him and run outside to find the only person that could make me laugh... Jensen.
While I was running I ran into someone. “ I'm sorry!” I told the person without looking up. I needed a hug right now and the only person I could count on was Jensen. Sure I loved the girls, but sometimes I couldn't stand all these questions. At least he wouldn't ask what's wrong if I didn't want to tell him. He always understands me. But I kind of felt guilty like I was using him for making myself feel better. Right now, though I needed a friend.
Linda!” I looked up. It was Jensen. He was looking at me with such a worried look. “ What's wrong?” he asked and I just fell in his arms. I didn't cry. I just didn't want to. I didn't feel like it. If Daryl just wanted to keep things for me, I couldn't care less. I cared a lot, but I didn't want to show it. What I felt for him was so deep even if I had only known him for a few days. It seems like I knew him forever...
Jensen hugged me tight letting me stay in his embrace until I was feeling better. “ I don't want to stay here.” I told him a while later. “ Can we skip school for today, please?” I begged him.
I knew he wouldn't agree with that. But that moment the only thing I wanted to do is to leave that place. “ What? No Linda, we can't just leave.”
Please!” I pleaded looking at him with puppy eyes hoping that he would give in. “please.” I said a little lower.


He sighed. “ That won't happen again.” he took my hand and leaded me to his car.
We walked to his car. I got into the passenger’s sit waiting for Jensen to start the car. Instead, he got inside too and looked at me waiting for some answers. “ What happened Linda?”
I was hoping at least him, of all people, wouldn't ask me those stupid questions, but of course he did. I was still angry and upset and didn't know what I was saying “ Look just forget it, I'm gonna go.” I got outside of the car and started walking away.
Linda wait!” he yelled and I stopped without turning to face him. “ Fine if you don't want to talk about it we won't.” I turned around and find him beside me. “ Let's just get out of here I really don't want to go to Mr McClain's class.” I laughed at that. Mr McClain was our chemistry teacher. He was just so weird. Nobody liked him.
Where are we going?” I smiled. He was the best guy friend I could ever have.
How about my house to watch a movie or something? You always watch movies when you're sad.” he got back into the car. It was true I liked to watch movies or stay in my room listening music, when I was kinda sad.
As he was driving at his house in silence I was glancing at Jensen waiting for him to say something, but he didn't. He seemed lost in his thoughts. I looked at him carefully trying to understand what he was thinking about. His black hair had fell on his blue eyes, I don't know how he was able to see the road. He must felt my eyes on him because he asked me. “ Do I have something on my face?”
I looked in front embarrassed. I don't even know why I was looking at him. “ Um no! I was just wondering how can you see with your hair on your eyes.” what a lame excuse!
He just chuckled and pulled his hair out of his face. I just sat there looking out of the window how quickly the buildings were disappearing. Suddenly the car stopped. “ What happened?” I asked without realizing that we had arrived.
We're here!” he got out of the car. I followed him at the door and he unlocked it.
Are your parents at work?” I asked as we entered to the big familiar living room. I had spent a lot of time last summer there with my friends, since he has the biggest house we stayed there plenty of times watching movies and just laughing.
Yeah!” he sat on the big dark blue couch and tapped with his hand the seat next to him.
So which movie are we going to watch?” I asked sitting down next to him.
Hours passed and I was still at Jensen's house. It was 9 in the evening. We were watching movies and laughing like there's no tomorrow. He really helped me get my mind off Daryl. That's why I loved him, he was always able to make me smile. However, I don't think I will ever love him more than a friend.
Look at the time!” I said after I managed to stop laughing. We were watching a comedy and it was hilarious.
Come on, I'll drive you home.”
You don't have to. My house is almost next to yours.” I told him. He knew my house wasn't near his, but he didn't need to drive me. And I wanted to walk and clean my mind off things.
Okay!” he sighed disappointed. “Do you have a jacket? It's cold outside.”
I forgot it in my locker at school.” I replied. “ But, I'll take one of yours!” I laughed and went to his room.
I opened the door and find a messy room with clothes everywhere. “ How am I supposed to find a jacket in that room?” I said jokily and took the first jacket I found in his wardrobe.
Found one!” I said walking back to the living room. I wore the jacket. It was too big on me, but also very comfy.
When Jensen saw me wearing his jacket started laughing. “ You look so tiny in my jacket!” he joked.
Ha ha!” I faked laughed. “ I'll give it back tomorrow.”
You can keep it. Blue suits you perfectly!” he compliment.
I had to make it clear to him that we wouldn't be more than friends. It wasn't right to built his hopes up. Feeling guilty with myself I hugged him and gave him a goodnight kiss on the cheek. “ Good night Jensen.” I opened the door.
Sweet dreams!” he told me. “ Be careful!” he yelled when I was a bit far away from the house.
With only the light of the moon I started going home having a feeling that something bad would happen.
Daryl came in my thoughts... I should go to school some day soon. My life couldn't just stop because of a guy I met a few days ago. He was a pretty special guy though. I had to face him some day soon. I mustn't hide from my problems. Whatever those problems were.
What a girl doing alone that late?” a voice said behind me and I turned to find a man in his late 20s smiling at me.
Kind of weird... “Cleaning her mind off things.” I have no idea why I told him that. I guess it just came out.
You know it's dangerous to walk alone.” that guy was creeping me out. I really wished Jensen had driven me home.
I know all people here and no one would try to hurt me...” I stopped when I realized that he was a stranger... “ Except if they were strangers.” I muttered and started to leave as far away as possible.
I was walking really fast almost running. I was terrified. I could feel it that he wanted to hurt me. “ Leaving so soon?” he appeared in front of me. I gasped. How did he do that? That was impossible...
I need to go home.” I tried to pass him... with no success though...
I'm not gonna hurt you.” he told me. “ hard...” he whispered and I saw his face changing, two fangs appeared... I was about to yell for help when he bit my neck. I screamed in pain. Hoping that all was a nightmare. I felt my heart slowing down... All of sudden I didn't feel his fangs biting my neck... I fell on the cold ground waiting for someone to take me away from there...
Don't touch her!” someone yelled. And if I wasn't about to faint I would be sure that it was Daryl.
After hearing two people fighting I felt someone taking me in their arms. The loss of blood made me dizzy and also see things that probably wasn't true. I swear I saw Daryl's eyes looking at me so worried. “ I'm gonna get you out of here.” his voice made me silver. “ You'll be fine, I promise.” those two last words... they reminded me something... like I had heard Daryl saying them to me in another life...
Hey stay with me!” I heard his voice fainting. I couldn't stay any longer.. I had lost my strength. My eyes were becoming heavier than ever. It was impossible to keep them open even if I tried my best. Who had imagined that that day would have ended up like that.
I feel asleep in Daryl's embrace. Feeling saver than ever before...


Να πούμε πως σε κάθε κεφάλαιο θα έχουμε και μια αποκλειστική εικόνα, την οποία έχει επιμεληθεί προσωπικά η Μαρία Κρητικού, και την ευχαριστούμε για την σημαντική βοήθειά της...

Επόμενο Κεφάλαιο την Παρασκευή 22/03/2013...
Έρχεται....



{{αν σε δυσκολεύει η αγγλική γλώσσα του βιβλίου επέλεξε στο πλάγιο μενού δεξιά ..μετάφραση - ελληνικά... ΓΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣ ΚΑΤΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΟ ΤΗΣ ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗΣ}}

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου