Παρασκευή 19 Απριλίου 2013

To 16ο Κεφάλαιο...!


Part 16


“I know what you're thinking and it's not a good idea!” Erin was repeating this sentence the whole way home.
“I know Erin! You've said it at least 20 times. Just give me a break.”
“No, I'm not giving you anything 'cause if I do, you're probably gonna do something really stupid.”
“Since when do you care about my relationship with Linda? You used to hate her.”
“I never said that! Yeah, I didn't like her very much because I thought she wasn't good for you. But now that I met her I realized that she is a great person and when you are around her, you're happy. So, now I care about Linda almost as much as you do and I don't want you to break her heart.” Erin told all these things without talking a breath, I was speechless. I didn't know what to say after her confession.
“Thanks” I said – whispered, actually.
“For what?” She couldn't understand how important her support was. She wasn't able to understand what her presence meant to me. She was my sister, my counterpart, my support to every difficulty.
“For everything!”
We reached her house too quickly. We hadn't spoken to each other since our outburst. It was uncomfortable and at the same time it was unnecessary. I knew she was right. I couldn't tare Linda's heart into pieces just like that. On the other hand, I wouldn't feel good if I lied to her. I had to prepare her, as long as I wouldn't tell her the truth about her family...
“No, I won't tell her anything” I told Erin before she stabbed me, so I won't go out. Though, I wasn't so honest. I walked through the garden, admiring her flowers. I grew them for her. Even if she wasn't here, she 

was in my heart, in my mind. I took a deep breath and run to her...






Linda's P.O.V


I was playing all day with Prince. The little golden terrier was adorable. I couldn't thank them enough for getting him.
“Prince go get that!” I threw a stick. He run and brought it back to me. I threw it again and laid down on the grass. My leg hurt a bit, so I couldn't stand up. Prince came back after he failed finding the stick; he laid next to me and closed his big brown eyes.
I was enjoying the fresh air hitting my face. Thankfully, it stopped raining for a while so I could stay at the garden, which I really loved.
“Hey!” I opened my eyes intimidated and found Jensen's blue eyes looking at me.
“Oh God you scared me!” I chuckled, got up and gave him a hug. I noticed his hand was totally fine.
“How have you been?” he asked me.
“Much better, thanks to Prince!” I looked at the sleepy puppy.
“Hey you, little” he said to Prince. The puppy opened its eyes and run to him. He smelled his trainers and started biting the laces. Jensen laughed and took him in his arms... Prince linked him.
“He is adorable!”
“Yeah he is” I agreed and hugged it.
“Okay, now I am jealous!”
“Aw that's sweet! You, him and Steve are the guys of my life”
“And I guarantee that you, Linda Kennedy, are the only woman in my life” Jensen said and kissed me. It was deep and slow kiss. He finished it.
“Don't we go inside? I feel a little exposed out here!”




Daryl's P.O.V


It was pretty late when I reached Linda's house. I climbed to her room's balcony. I opened the window carefully, got inside and I saw something I didn't except to. Linda was sleeping in Jensen's embrace. Jealously flowed inside me.
Jensen saw me and got up without waking her up. “What on earth are you doing here?” he asked angrily.
“I need to talk to Linda!”
“As you can see, she is sleeping now. So whatever you want to tell her, you can tell me.”
“It's none of your business”
“You shouldn't be here! She is vulnerable, especially when you're around.”
“She is safer with me around than you” I told him with intense. It wasn't enough that he had Linda, now he presumes that I'm dangerous and he isn't?
“You can't protect her from something that you deem a myth. I'm sure you can handle every vampire your leader will send, but I totally have the edge on you, as far as Angels concerned.”
“It can't be true!”
“I think you know what is true. You just don't want to believe it” he said.
“So you're implying that Angels are real?” I always thought that it was just a myth. But if vampires exist why not Angels too? World is a strange place...
“I'm telling you that Angels are real and I am one of them!”




{{αν σε δυσκολεύει η αγγλική γλώσσα του βιβλίου επέλεξε στο πλάγιο μενού δεξιά ..μετάφραση - ελληνικά... ΓΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣ ΚΑΤΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΟ ΤΗΣ ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗΣ}}

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου