Δευτέρα 29 Απριλίου 2013

Το 20ο Κεφάλαιο...!


Part 20



Daryl's P.O.V
I didn't exactly get what happened. She knew and that was stressful and great- stressful because I had no idea how she would respond to my feelings now and great, cause I wouldn't have to lie to her or hide things from her anymore. I could understand why Brandon did what he did and I was a little graceful for doing it. I couldn't have found the power to do it. But now that she remembered things would be complicated... especially because I didn't know if she was feeling as I did. One thing messed my head more; why did she run away? I thought that now things would be different...
Erin found me lying on the couch with my mind on Linda.
“I heard you two” she sounded regretful, “so what's happening now?” She expressed my thoughts loudly.
“No idea” I said and I fell deeper into depression. She wasn't just an ordinary girl - even before I found out who she really was – that's what captured me in the first place. She acted like no one else, she was intriguing. Despite my age and all the years I'd spent with the humans, I couldn't figure her out. She was kind and caring. She had been taking care of the man she considered as a father, even though he was abusing her. She used to babysit her neighbor's kids and she always sacrificed herself and her needs for her friends whenever they needed her. She was perfect; she was a diamond among coals...
“Come on Daryl! You have to do something to win her again!” she was determined to make me see that Linda was my life. I already knew she was and even she did, but Linda chose Jensen over me and I wasn't going to ruin her life again. I wouldn't let our fates collide again.


“Don't” Erin almost begged me. “Don't stay away from what makes you alive. We are practically dead and I get it, it's alright, but don't waste your chance to feel human again. We are dead, not monsters!” she was at the edge of crying. Her eyes were reflecting my own pain.
“You don't do that to me!” I shouted to her. “You have no right to do this to me. You have not the slightest idea what I'm going through.”
“Oh yeah, I have” Now she was pissed. “I know what, why and when you hurt, because I am the one that you burst to when something goes wrong. And you know what? I have put up with a lot from you! You want to hear my advice? Don't let her go. You guys love each other! Why are you so stupid to have it messed up?” She had never made a bigger speech. I was standing still, my mouth had fallen open. She was watching me staring at her. When things were awkward she broke the silence; “I didn't tell all these to have you here looking like a total idiot! Go after her!”


Linda's P.O.V


I was driving fast, pretty fast. I was running away from him, I was running away from his love. I knew that if he wanted he would catch me or wait for me in my room... that thought warmed me. I was paining and the goodbye kiss left a flame inside me. Stop thinking of him. You have work to do and some other people to say goodbye to. More pain. I couldn't leave Steve or Alicia; they were my family since my father died. And Nicole needed me by her side so we could get through our friends death. Jensen....he was more than a friend to me. I couldn't understand how my feelings for him had changed so much. I loved him, but this didn't make it any easier. I would have to say goodbye to him, too. For a moment I wished I could take him with me... No! Focus on what you have to do. Don't think of anything else!
I reached my house – former house - and I remembered the first time I walked that door. Tears filled my eyes. I wiped them with my jacket's sleeve and I opened my car's door. I didn't bother locking it and I stepped inside the building that was more than a house to me. Everything reminded me of something. I ignored my mind's voice which was screaming stay.
I went upstairs straight to my room, careful not to make any noise that could wake them up. I stepped next to Prince's home. I touched his fur and tried to hold back my tears. I wanted so bad to take him with me. I stopped my thoughts and concentrated on something else. I was thinking about my stuff and what I was gonna take with me when I opened my room's door, so I didn't notice the shadow which was sitting on my bed. I almost screamed when I turned the lights on and saw Jensen in my bed. I sighed in relief. Suddenly I noticed that he was curled. “Jensen...” I was paining with his pain. I run and sat by his side. He looked me with his sparkling dark blue eyes. I suddenly realized that he was watching something or someone beside me. I turned my head and I prepared myself for seeing Daryl. I froze when I saw a tall – very tall - man in his 40s dressed all in white. He had black eyes and hair and he had some silver tufts. He seemed young but his eyes betrayed his experiences.
“Who are you?” I asked hesitantly. My words stuck a lot of times in my throat. Jensen gave the answer to my question.
“He is Uriah, one of the leaders of my...kind” The way he told it I was sure that he wasn't here for something good. I watched Uriah very carefully and I became conscious of what he was capable of. He was the one who caused the pain to Jensen. Then, something else came to my mind. Jensen's latter word; kind. I knew he wasn't a vampire; no vampire could have these powers! So what was he?
“What do you mean? What kind?” I was talking to Jensen, exclusively. I didn't want Uriah to see the fear in my eyes.
“Jensen, tell the truth!” Uriah's voice broke the silence. It was almost like his voice made me look at him. I saw Jensen changing the way he was standing. He literally fell off the bed and shook his hands tightly around his body. He raised his head and looked him in the eyes. He was staring at him with determination.
“Stop it” I yelled when Uriah made him ache more and more every minute. I looked at Jensen and told him; “Please tell me. I hate seeing you like that. Just say it” I begged him. His response left me speechless. “If I tell you, I'm gonna pass through hell, because if you learn my secret you will hate me!”
After a lot of minutes – which seemed hours to everyone – Jensen told me; “we are Angels”. It took me several minutes to understand completely what he said. I was devastated. He was lying to me the whole time. Tears fell from my eyes. I didn't try to hide them. He tried to wipe them but I jerked away from his hand. “Leave me” was the only thing I said. I stand for a moment. I felt like knives were stabbed in my heart. I took my purse and went downstairs, left the message for Alicia, Steve and Emma and run outside. I hadn't realized it was raining till I got to the car and wet my seat and the steering wheel. Everyone was lying to me. And God knows what else they were hiding for me. The only solution was to run, run away from every single problem. I couldn't take it anymore and let myself burst into tears and when I couldn't cry more, I started driving...



{{αν σε δυσκολεύει η αγγλική γλώσσα του βιβλίου επέλεξε στο πλάγιο μενού δεξιά ..μετάφραση - ελληνικά... ΓΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣ ΚΑΤΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΕΙΚΟΝΙΔΙΟ ΤΗΣ ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗΣ}}



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου